Diploma programs are job or career specific. It provides practical knowledge, specialized training and qualification on a particular field. The program works as a bridge between secondary school and university or undergraduate and graduate study. Students prefer to obtain a diploma certificate to alternate a graduate degree or to get a professional training.
Community colleges, technical schools and universities offer one to two years diplomas in a wide range of subjects. Diploma programs are categorized in four types – Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma.
This type of program is suitable for the students who want to bypass a full degree and get a Post-secondary certification on a particular skill. This course is idea for the people who want to pursue post-secondary education to enhance career prospect in their profession. In addition, recent secondary school completed students can select this diploma grab an entry-level position in a particular industry.
- Diploma of Mass Communication
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Business Administration Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- Diploma of Business
- Marketing and Sales Diploma
This course in idea for the individuals who want get more information and better understanding on a specific area of study. This is a faster, easier and cheaper way to get advanced knowledge on a particular skill than a traditional bachelor degree. Usually technical schools and community colleges offer this diploma, and its duration is one to two years long.
- Advanced Diploma of Interior Design
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Higher Diploma in International Business Management
- Advanced Diploma of Business and English package
A student can pursue this diploma after completing his undergraduate degree. Students prefer this course to add extra specialized qualification in their resume or to show as alternative of Master Degree. Generally, universities offer this program and its duration is one year.
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Graduate Diploma Fashion Design Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis (SA)
- Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
This is the most advanced version of diploma course and its entry qualification is Bachelor Degree. This diploma helps a student to become specialize on a skill and get a better paid job. In some countries Postgraduate Diploma substitutes first year of Master Degree.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management
- Postgraduate Diploma Historic Carving
- PGD in International Hospitality Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management
- PGDip in Accounting Science
Not sure, which diploma is right for you? Discuss with our expert and get a useful suggestion to ensure a better career.