Discuss with an education counselor about your career, future goal, admission and visa.
It is free. You just need to schedule a session in advance.
Here are a few things you can discuss with counselor
- Course and university selection
- Admission eligibility
- Paper processing
- Preparation of Statement of Purpose,
- CV, and other admission documents
- Get visa document checked
- Visa refusal and appeal issues
- Accommodation and work permit arrangement
- Scholarship opportunity
We serve students in first come and first serve basis. Some students get priority because of the complexity of their problem.
Either way, we try to get in touch with the students within 48 hours or in possible earliest time.
The office-visit session depends on the availability of our local office in your home country. The same thing is applicable for local phone consultation session.