Professional courses are designed to develop industry specific skill of a student. The courses help students gain professional qualification in a particular occupation, and the certifications are awarded by professional bodies of the industry. In addition, the student gets chartered status and becomes a registered member of the professional body.
Duration of professional courses vary according to course type. Some course finishes within a few weeks, while some courses take a few years to complete.
- GCE A levels, IB, BTEC Level 3, Extended Diploma, and Cambridge Pre-U Diploma. Higher secondary Certificate.
- All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS (UKVI) of 6.0 overall, with no element below 5.5.
Here are some recognized professional bodies that offer superior qualification in a particular occupation –
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- BCS- The Chartered Institute for IT
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Association of Accounting Technicians ( AAT)
To learn more about available courses and opportunities, talk to an expert career counselor. Book a free consultation for an open discussion session.