“42 CEOs of the Fortune top 100 companies, for example, hold an MBA” – independent.co.uk
Do you want to be a CEO in one of the Fortune featured companies? Let your dream come true, get started with Master of Business Administration (MBA). Study in MBA and unlock the door of opportunities.
An MBA degree opens a new avenue and widens opportunities. Beyond certification, it develops leadership quality of a person and helps him take decision strategically.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Here is a brief of MBA program for June, July and September 2017 intakes in the UK.
Entry condition varies from university to university. Each of universities has their own set of condition for MBA admission. Here is the general requirement to get admission in MBA.
- Education: Bachelor/ Master or equivalent degree
- Experience: 6 months – 1 year preferable
- Language skill: ELTS score 5.5 or equivalent certification for international students
- Optional: Some universities demand GMAT/GRE score.
- CV and Statement of purpose
- Experience Certificate
- 2 reference letters, at least one from academic institution
- Transcript of academic certifications
- Tier 4 visa for international students
In some cases, you may need to attend a face-to-face interview or a Skype interview session to get admission.
Management, marketing, sales, accounting, human resource, and leadership are some regular subjects of an MBA course. In a specialized MBA, a particular subject gets more emphasis. Here are a few specialized courses-
- MBA in Islamic Finance
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in HRM
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Enterprise and Innovation
- MBA in Hospitality Management
Tuition fee and duration
Education cost largely depends on institution type, course curriculum, and course length. The general range is £6,450 to £12,000*. However, you don’t need to pay the whole cost at once. It is a consolidated cost of admission, tuition, and exam fee. You may cut some cost if you get scholarship or loan facility. To avail the opportunities, you have to contact to allied authorities.
- Intakes: June, July and September 2017
- Attendance: On-campus
- Duration: 18 – 24 months.
Scholarships* available for international students.
*Terms and Conditions applied.
An MBA develops analytical understanding and strategic thinking ability of a person. It opens opportunities for the person in several ways, like
- Get job easily
- Grab a good position
- Get promotion
- Change track
- Better networking
5 featured universities for MBA
- University of Bolton
- University of Sunderland
- University of Greenwich
- BPP University
- University of East London
Other programs in Business and Management
- MSc in International Finance
- MSc Financial Management
- MA Strategic Marketing Communications
- Executive Master of Public Administration
Are you looking for affordable or accelerated MBA? Book an advisor for you. From a large database of universities and courses, we find out the right course for a student according to his academic and professional background. We guide students in preparation of admission papers and visa documents. Contact us to get full guidance for application.