A strong economy, vibrant city life, and flexible education system have made the UK a popular destination for international students. In the UK, you’ll meet people of different countries and world’s leading academic experts. Cultural diversity and world class education system will drive your life toward a new direction and will open opportunities for better future.
Reasons to study in the United Kingdom
Freedom to select a course from numerous courses offered by thousands of institutions and universities.
- Superior education that is regulated by Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
- World class teaching methodology develops creativity and enhances confidence.
- Certification and qualification are recognized by international employers, universities, and governments.
- The length of the courses is relatively short than other countries.
- Tuition fee and accommodation costs are affordable.
- International students are allowed to work 20 hours/ week and full time during holidays.
- International students get free health care facility and discount in shops, restaurants, and transports.
- Student of a UK university can visit Wales, Ireland, Scotland, and Switzerland without an additional visa.
|Top 5 UK Universities|
The expense depends on level and type of course and institution – typical range of tuition fee is £4,000 to £18,000 and living cost range is £600 to £800. Living cost depends on accommodation type, location (proximity to central London) and a student’s lifestyle.
| 5 Popular Universities
How to apply
Universities and colleges open admission session several times a year and it varies institution to institution. Universities offer admission in two intakes – September/October and January/February. Colleges offer courses in several intakes – January, April, June, and September. Here is how to apply for a course.
- Decide when you want to take admission and determine an intake.
- Find out your desired course and understand its entry requirement.
- Get an offer letter/CAS letter/application form from the institute. In Triple-E, you’ll get it at free of cost. Fill it up and submit before deadline.
- Apply for Visa.
International students (excluding EEA and Swiss Nationals) need to apply for Tier 4 student visa to arrive the UK. Usually, it takes 15 days to get approval for the visa, but in peak time it takes longer time. Therefore, it is advised to apply three months in advance before the starting date of your course.
- Understand eligibility for visa– language and financial.
- Gather required documents
- Valid passport
- Mark sheets and certificates
- Transcript of documents
- Statement of purpose and CV
- Paper of language proof (IELTS, TOEFL or another similar type of score report)
- Other documents supporting your education and university requirement.
- Get your paper checked by professional visa expert.
- Submit application for visa and wait for approval
We are expert in admission and visa paper processing. Contact us to get free advice and ‘Visa Assistance’.